There’s a reason the best Colorado camping for families is at Jellystone Park™ in Larkspur. Just click on one of our many lodging options (below or in the left menu) to learn more about what accommodations we have to offer!
Please note: With the fires in Colorado a few years ago, our local fire marshal required us to remove all fire rings from the camp sites and just have fires in community areas. In the past year, they have allowed a few, select sites to get fire rings. If your site does not have a fire ring, there are still plenty of community fire rings available!
Then, once you’ve arrived and settled in, you’ll discover all the creature comforts you might expect at more luxurious (and more expensive) Colorado camping destinations, like:
- A swimming pool
- Clean restrooms & showers
- Laundry facilities
- Jumping Pillow
- Shaded pavilion
- Yogi Bear™ and BooBoo™ – They’ve been causing innocent trouble and having fun for years!
- Picnic tables – just beware of certain pic-a-nic basket nabbers!
- Convenience store
- Free coffee each morning
- Outdoor movies on Saturdays
- All-you-can-eat pancake breakfasts – Yogi Bear’s favorite!
- Playground – slides, swings, tether ball, volleyball, basketball, gaga ball
- Bark Park (for our four-legged friends)
- Hiking trails – we have some wondrful trails on our property and nearby
- Lots of activities
- RV dump station
Jellystone Park™ in Larkspur is the most family-friendly, pet-friendly place for Colorado camping! We’re the RV park and campground half-way between Denver and Colorado Springs (just north of Monument and south of Castle Rock). It’s the perfect campground to see the best that Colorado camping has to offer!